Behemoth Senior Program Online Registration
Bahamat Senior Citizen Program: Government of Pakistan launched Bahamat Senior Citizen Program on 8 October 2023. The objective of this program is to help senior citizens who are old and have no investment.
After the registration of this program, those seniors who cannot complete it will be given two thousand rupees per month by the government of Pakistan and six thousand rupees after three months.
Senior citizens aged 60 years and above will be included under this program. The government of Pakistan has allocated a budget of 2 billion rupees for this program. Its aim is to help all poor and deserving people.
Check out the Behimat Senior Program online.
This government was started by the former Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan.
Even now, this program is being run under the leadership of Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif and people are being helped. Its aim is to eradicate poverty in Pakistan and make it a prosperous Pakistan.
You must have certain documents to enroll in this program.
Check Seva card balance online.
People who do not have any property etc. or have no place to stay other than their home and no good source of income and belong to poor families can join this program.
The survey will be conducted through Ehsaas program and their names will be included in the data, after which these people will be included in this program and they will get support from the Government of Pakistan. Good step.
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Program
- This program is designed for poor and deserving people.
- People above sixty years of age can join this program.
- You can join if you are unemployed and have no source of income at the age of 60.
- You do not have to own any property to join this program.
- To join this program you must have some things then you can join this program one thing make sure you complete the steps given to join this program then you join this program Must Apply If you are ineligible for this program please do not apply. to this program.
The government of Pakistan has run various programs to help the poor. In view of this, the government of Pakistan has started Bahamat Senior Program. If you also want to join this program then you can join this program
Apply Online for Senior Citizen Program
- First, you must include your ID number, phone number, and all other requirements for Bahamas Senior Program registration.
- You must have a poverty score of less than 20 to apply.
- Only one person from a family can apply.
- To join the program first you need to visit the official website of Bahamat Senior Program.
- There you have to submit your ID card number, phone number, and a photo of yourself.
- After that, you will receive the message after some time as well.
- You can get notification program card of National Bank of Punjab.
- To activate the card you have to call the helpline of Bank of Punjab and get Rs.6000 per month for two thousand three months after activating the card.
If you want to apply then you need some documents to apply.
- Original CNIC
- Age should be up to 60 years.
- If you have no source of income.
- 1 passport size photograph
- A person retired from government service cannot apply