Ehsaas Ration Programme
Ehsaas Ration Programme: Punjab Chief Minister Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi recently announced the launch of Ehsaas Ration Program 2023 Registration Online 2023-24. The objective of this program is to provide subsidized ration to deserving families in Punjab. Beneficiaries of the existing program who have registered through NADRA Government Pk or Ehsaas Survey must re-register through SMS using the new code “8123”. Those who are not registered for this program can send their ID card number through SMS to the same code 8123.
The Ehsaas Ration Program has been re-started. In the Ehsaas Ration Program, all the people who are eligible in the Ehsaas Program and you are getting it will be eligible.
Punjab Government has also launched a web portal for online registration at ehsaas.punjab.gov.pk. Additionally, Chief Coordinator of Ehsaas Ration Program Dr. Sania Nishtar has launched the SMS service. 8171 to check registration Status using CNIC numbers.
Registration for Ehsaas Ration Program will start from 1st April 2023 and last date of registration has been extended to 31st March 2023. The founder of the program is Imran Khan, the former Prime Minister of Pakistan. Families of Punjab government employees (BPS-01 to BPS-05) are now eligible for subsidized ration.
Dr. Sania Nishtar has published an Urdu video tutorial explaining the registration process. It is highly recommended for those who have not yet registered to watch the tutorial and complete their registration before the deadline.
Grocery merchants are encouraged to register with the program and notify eligible families to register early. This program provides an opportunity to help those in need and develop the community.
You can also read: New Update 8171 Ehsaas Program 2023 5000
You can also read: Free Atta 8070 Registration Online 2023
It should be noted that the government of Pakistan has for some time stopped the Ehsaas ration program and arranged free flour, under which the people of Pakistan are getting free data from the government during the holy month of Ramadan if you buy it in this program. Can register and get free atta
Check Ehsaas Ration Program Cnic Online.
The Ehsaas program ration was first introduced under the leadership of the PTI government to provide subsidized household items like oil, flour, ghee and pulses to the people of Pakistan. Initially 30% subsidy was offered on the Ehsaas Ration State programme.
But the new Ehsaas Ration program in Punjab now provides a 40 percent subsidy to make essential daily items more affordable for low-income families. This program will especially benefit those affected by natural calamities like floods. A total of 80,000 people registered for the program in just one hour.
If you haven’t registered for this program yet, don’t worry. You have a number of options, including the 8123 SMS service, the Ehsaas Ration web portal, and the Ehsaas Khittam Center. Even grocery traders can register anew, and the registration period will continue for another two weeks.
Chaudhry Parvez Elahi appreciated the hard work of Dr. Sania Nishtar in making the Ehsaas program a success and expressed satisfaction that now poor people can benefit from 40% discount. Even flood victims in the three affected districts are eligible for this programme.
To be eligible for the Ehsaas Ration Program 2023-24, families should have a monthly income of less than Rs. 50,000 The Punjab government has allocated up to Rs 100 billion for Ehsaas Ration Punjab registration for 8 million families which is in line with the vision of PTI Chairman Imran Khan.
Chief Minister Punjab Chaudhry inaugurated the program. Parvaiz Elahi at Bismillah General Store. So, if you meet the eligibility criteria, don’t hesitate to enroll for this program and make your household expenses more manageable.
How to Apply for 8123 Ehsaas Ration Program Registration 2023?
If you are eligible for Ehsaas Ration Program and want to apply through 8123 services, you need to follow these steps. This process is simple and can be completed in three different ways.
- First, you can apply for the program through the Punjab Ehsaas web portal. This is a convenient option for those who have access to the Internet.
- You just need to visit the official website and provide the required information to complete your registration.
- Alternatively, you can apply for the Ehsaas ration program through the 8123 SMS service. This option is especially useful for people who do not have access to the Internet. Simply send your CNIC number via SMS to the code provided and follow the instructions to complete your registration.
- Finally, you can also visit the Ehsaas Rashan Khemat Center to apply for the program in person. Center staff will guide you through the process and help you complete your registration.
- Overall, applying for the Ehsaas Ration Program 2023 is a simple process that can be completed through any of these three methods. If you qualify for the program, take advantage of this opportunity to get discounted household items and reduce some of the financial burden.
Ehsaas Ration Program Online Registration
- Ehsaas Punjab Ration Portal is an online platform where you can easily register for 8123 Ehsaas Ration Program.
- The registration process is simple and you need to fill a two-step window with some necessary information. The details you must provide include your CNIC number and mobile SIM number.
- Your CNIC is the primary identification document required for Ehsaas Ration Program registration. Please ensure that your CNIC is valid and contains 14 digits. If your CNIC has expired, you should visit the NADRA office to get a new one.
- To register on 8123 Ehsaas Punjab web portal, you must have a mobile SIM card registered in your name. During the registration process, you will receive a 4-digit PIN code on your mobile phone, which you need to enter immediately on the Ehsaas Punjab portal registration form.
- Make sure your mobile phone is switched on and within your reach during registration.
- After submitting your registration application form on 8123 issued by Punjab Social Protection Authority, Government of Punjab, you will receive a confirmation SMS.
- An SMS will notify you that your application has been received, and you will be informed of your eligibility. Punjab Government will send confirmation SMS from 1st April 2023. So hurry and register now to avail the benefits.
Check Ehsaas Ration Program CNIC Online 2023
Punjab Government has introduced Ehsaas Ration Program Code 8123 SMS service to facilitate the registration process for the program.
Ehsaas Ration Service Center Punjab Ehsaas Ration Program
Suppose you are facing difficulties in registering for the program through online portal or SMS service. In this case, you have the option of visiting the Ehsaas Program Service Center in your nearest district or city. To complete the registration process, you need to present your original CNIC and the mobile and SIM card must be registered in your name.
Apart from visiting the service center, you can register for Rahsaas Ration program by scanning the Ehsaas Ration QR code. This will take you to the registration form to enroll in the program.
It is important to note that there is no need to register again if you have already registered. Shopkeepers can also participate in the program by scanning their code for grocery store registration. By doing so, they can earn 8% commission on every subsidized sale and stand a chance to win prizes during the Cash Luck draw.
In Ehsaas Ration Program, those who are not eligible for Benazir Income Support Program in Ehsaas Kafalat Program can get 20 to 30% ration. For this you need to bring your ID card number and phone number. is needed
Punjab Ehsaas Ration Programme
Provision of Ehsaas Ration Program has been started in the whole of Punjab, under the Ehsaas Ration Program deserving people will be given ration up to two thousand rupees. In the paragraph it can be read that those who run their own grocery store and want to register their shop through Ehsaas Ration Program can register their shop by opening their account in Bank of Punjab or National Bank and also . You can distribute ration to people from your shop and earn good profit.
This is a great step by the Punjab government, which will benefit the poor people if you are already eligible for this program. After your registration, you can check your eligibility.
Those who are already registered in Ehsaas Ration Program enter your ID card number and click on Eligibility to check your eligibility. Also you can check your eligibility by sending a message to Attack 8123.
Ehsaas Ration Program Code
The Ehsaas ration program started by the government of Pakistan was stopped due to the provision of free flour to the public in Ramadan, so now this package is being restarted this time the public will be given free ration. 4,500 instead of 2,000
The program will cover all those who are already receiving ration.
Apart from this, all those who are not already included in the ration program can still join the program, the registration procedure for them will be released by the Government of Pakistan very soon.