To get a Challan form for online filing in the SECP eServices platform, you will need to follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to the SECP eServices website: The SECP eServices platform can be accessed through the SECP’s website at https://www.secp.gov.pk/eservices/.
- Log in to your account: If you have an account with the SECP eServices platform, you will need to log in using your username and password. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one before you can access the platform.
- Navigate to the Challan form: Once you are logged in to the platform, you can access the Challan form by navigating to the relevant section of the platform. This may involve clicking on a link or menu option to access the Challan form.
- Complete the Challan form: Once you have accessed the Challan form, you will need to complete it by filling in all of the required information. This may include your personal or business details, the amount of the payment you are making, and any other information required by the form.
- Submit the Challan form: Once you have completed the Challan form, you can submit it to the SECP by clicking on the submit button or following the instructions provided by the platform.
I hope this information is helpful. If you have any further questions about accessing or completing the Challan form in the SECP eServices platform, please let me know.