To submit forms or returns using the SECP eServices platform, you will need to follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to the SECP eServices website: The SECP eServices platform can be accessed through the SECP’s website at https://www.secp.gov.pk/eservices/.
- Log in to your account: If you have an account with the SECP eServices platform, you will need to log in using your username and password. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one before you can access the platform.
- Navigate to the form or return you need to submit: Once you are logged in to the platform, you can access the forms and returns that you need to submit by navigating to the relevant section of the platform. This may involve clicking on a link or menu option to access the forms or returns you need.
- Complete the form or return: Once you have accessed the form or return you need to submit, you will need to complete it by filling in all of the required information. This may involve providing personal or business details, financial information, or other types of information depending on the specific form or return you are completing.
- Submit the form or return: Once you have completed the form or return, you can submit it to the SECP by clicking on the submit button or following the instructions provided by the platform.
I hope this information is helpful. If you have any further questions about submitting forms or returns using the SECP eServices platform, please let me know.